The student news site of Wakeland High School

Wakeland Access

Wakeland Access

Wakeland Access

Sweet as a Peach

Facebook

Everyone loves a good sweet treat, and with The Peach Cobbler Factory opening soon in Frisco Square, your sweet tooth will definitely be satisfied. They offer several menu items including their famous cobbler, milkshakes, brownies, refreshments, waffles, banana pudding, and even more. This sweet addition will surely bring happiness and warmth to the Frisco community.

Owners Juan and Tami Edgeton started their cobbler dreams in 2013 in Nashville, Tennessee. Their mission was to bring grandma’s homemade cooking to cities all over the world. The factory is known to have outstanding customer service, while putting love into all of their goodies. The Peach Cobbler Factory is currently open in 19 U.S. states with various locations, including Fort Worth.

Online reviews claim it is a “Very unique dessert experience,” and people say the cookies and the cobbler are among their favorite desserts. The cinnamon roll and banana pudding were also said to be worth a try.

“The Peach Cobbler Factory website, along with the store, looks inviting and welcoming. Everything they sell looks fresh and amazing, and the food looks appetizing and tasty. I will definitely be visiting the establishment in the near future,” said senior Nicole Wisdom.

Along with all the other amazing restaurants in the square, The Peach Cobbler Factory is sure to become a Frisco favorite.